Friday, February 6, 2009

Solar System Story


It was at the end of the school day, and I was going to the after school program. I usually go to the gym with Miss Abby and Miss Brittany but today I stayed in the cafeteria. Mr. Brendan (the boss of the program) and Miss Markus (the Principal's daughter) were the people who did the activity. My best friend Meghan was there with me. Miss Markus read the Magic Tree House book Lost in the Solar System. After that we were supposed to make two big posters of the solar system. But the table that I was on did not get along so only the other table did it. The table that I was on each made one little poster. My picture had a solar system.

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL picture Marley. You are a VERY GOOD artist and I just LOVE the colors.

    Linda Lathrop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Solar System Marley. I'm going to bring your original picture to work with me okay? My friends won't believe what a great artist you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Marley ~ I especially like the way the sun came out!
    That would be a great design for a T-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley, the sun kind of looks like a BIG Sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marley, you solar system picture is a good one for Grandma to scrapbook about.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Marley, I forgot to put my name on my second comment....."The sun kind of looks like a BIG Sunflower".

    Linda Lathrop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marley,
    I love your solar system and I was very fortunate to see your original at Grandma's work, (since of course I work with her).

    Great job!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete