Monday, February 16, 2009

Marley the Cat Trainer


Last night I slept over Grandma's house and this morning we played a game called Marley the Cat Trainer. I needed to train Grandma's cat Izzy to not bite, and to sit on laps. I got Izzy to know me. I used her crunchies for rewards. I taught her to do tricks. I taught her to listen to commands. I taught her not to bite and I taught her to sit on people's laps. I also taught Grandma how to keep up the training when I am not here.



P.S. from Grandpa: "I don't think Izzy's training is over. She was standing on the bathroom counter biting my elbow while I was shaving."

6 comments:

  1. Is that what you want to be when you grow up an animal trainer? Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley, when you sleep at Grandma's house, do you sleep in your mom's bedroom from when she was your age?

    Linda L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marley,
    Looks like you have great patience. I'm sure Izzy loves the attention you are giving her, even though it is instruction.

    Love your PJs.

    You're so helpful to Grandma and Grandpa.
    Keep up the good work! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jo Ann,
    No I do not want to be a cat trainer. I want to be a teacher and a vet and a lime store person.

    Love, Marley (and Grandma)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda L
    Yes, when I sleep over my grandma's house, I sleep in my mommy's old room.

    Love,
    Marley (and Grandma)

    ReplyDelete