Thursday, March 19, 2009

Marley's Snowy Day

This was a writing center assignment. It took us four days to do it, one page a day. It was a nonfiction story. I wrote about when Uncle Mark and Janelle watched me for a day.




I like to make forts with my uncule. We make a look-out point. We make a leje for snow balls incase we get ataked!


I like to cutdel up under a blaket. Wach tv (Pokemon). Knit


I like to go sledding with my uncle Mark and Junel (my uncle's girlfriend) We go on big hills. There's one thing bad about it: going up it!


Sometimes I would have a snow ball fight, with my dad. He would mack very good snow balls, I would mack horible ones. We would each have a snow fort made of mounds of snow my dad shoveled.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marley, I REALLY enjoyed your story..Marley's snowy day. I remember when I went sliding when I was about your age and I didn't like climbing back up the hill again, either !!!!!

    Linda Lathrop

    ReplyDelete